Mac or PC: Which computer should I have?

Questions about technology? We've got the answers!

The academic year will be upon us before we know it! Questions about computer/technology requirements are common. Thankfully, we've got a lot of resources on campus to help you!

You can successfully complete coursework using either a Mac or PC. That's right! If you have more experience with one type over the other, stick with what you are most comfortable using. CSE also has 11 computer labs; including the Taylor Center which is located in Lind Hall.  The computers in the Taylor Center are PCs so if you do prefer Mac for personal use, you will have access to a PC.

If you are purchasing a new laptop for school, consider looking at the M Tech website through the University Bookstore. They offer information and some great discounts. Additionally, you should check out this excellent resource from the Office of Information Technology specifically for students.

We hope this is helpful, and we'll see you soon!